Monday 19 September 2011

English Tea

Before come here, I preferred to drink coffee instead of tea.

But nowadays I already changed crazy English tea lover.
Our company provides some kinds of drinks for employee.
They seem to drink tea a lot even though there are tons of Coke.

They normally drink tea with milk and sugar. It looks standard style.
We sometime drink tea as a straight in Japan. But I’ve never seen.
I also drink about 4-5 cups in a day. I’m already influenced by them.

And tea bag is so cheap. I can get 50 tea packs box with 90p(100Yen)
at supermarket. Of course there are so expensive bland which are used
by royal family. But even cheap tea bag, it's enough and tasty for me.

English tea is close to our daily life.

When I drink tea in the afternoon, I realize that here is Britain!


No comments:

Post a Comment