Thursday 7 July 2011

Homesick

I’m normally enjoying to live in comfort here every day.

But I sometime get homesick especially when I catch
a cold or not get well my work. And it comes periodically.

To tell the truth, I’ve been getting homesick recently days.
I really miss Japanese family and friends. Living here is so
fun but at the same time I feel so lonely. Contacting different
culture is really exciting experience but at times It's stressful.
I want to show my weakness. I know that time will tell...

Good solution for homesick is to charge Japanese essences.
Watching Japanese movie, eating Japanese food etc. There 

are some good Japanese restaurant in soho. I went kurukuru
sushi restaurant. I’m basically optimist, this sick will disappear.

I’ll go back to Japan end of year. I’m really looking forward to go.

2 comments:

  1. You should find "SOME" girlfriend to get over the homesick~~~haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly!!
    It's best way to slove this problem.
    I could find job in here. So next step!!

    ReplyDelete